When I first thought of doing this post, I intended it to be a joke. Everyone has their “Top 10 List of Things of 2015” so I meant for it to be a joke. Over the last few days I’ve seen some pretty good lists out there. Obviously all of them are someone’s opinion just like this one is. So take it for what it’s worth and enjoy!
In no particular order, I present:
- Sports – “The Best Goals of 2015” by Deadspin
- I’m not a huge soccer fan, but you can’t deny the skill involved in scoring a nice goal. And if you are in the US, you will love the first goal in this video montage, the near midfield shot by Carli Lloyd during the Women’s World Cup Final
- TV – “The 10 Best TV Shows of 2015” by Alex Zalben
- I haven’t seen all of the shows on this list, but I have heard good things about all of them. The stuff I have seen I can’t disagree with. “Supergirl” is turning into one of my favorite shows and “Jessica Jones” was good enough that we powered through the entire first season in less than a week.
- Science – “9 Devastating Volcanic Eruptions Of 2015” by Forbes
- Volcanoes are one of those fun things to see from a distance. This includes photos from some of the best eruptions of the year.
- Science – “Top 15 Space Station Earth Images of 2015”
- A collection of photos taken from the International Space Station. Shots and angles that no one else can take.
- The World – “15 Times Politicians Did the Right Thing in 2015” by Parker Molloy
- I thought this was an interesting post. The opening line is “You may not always agree with these politicians, but let’s give credit where credit is due.”
- Cats – “23 Cats Who Won 2015” by Chelsea Marshall
- You knew there had to be cats on this list.